Study Start-up Services
The Welcome-HRB CRF will guide and support you through navigating setup of an investigator led study.
We have the experience and expertise on site to provide the necessary supports particularly if you are new to research.
Below is a list of services the CRF can assist with:
- We support numerous funding applications to a variety of Funding Schemes (including Horizon 2020, HRB Definitive Intervention and Feasibility Awards (DIFA), HRB Investigator Led Projects Award (ILP), etc.
- We can provide support and assistance regarding protocol design
- We can provide guidance and assistance in the regulatory application process.
Ethics Committee approval
- National ethics committee approval Research Ethics Committee – TallaghtHospital (tuh.ie)
- Local for academic or single site study
Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) approval
- For clinical trials of IMP and some device trials
- The CRF has experience in developing budgets for research funding applications and can provide detailed budget breakdowns and justifications of same
- St James’s Hospital
- Trinity College Dublin
St James’s Hospital local approvals
- Local approvals are granted by through Research & Innovation Office – https://www.stjames.ie/research/forresearchers/